Physical Asset Integrity Management
- Engineering visual structural inspection.
- Signal-based condition monitoring (strain & acceleration).
- Thermal imaging on gearboxes, motor, furnaces, solar panels.
- Failure investigation.
- Oil analysis.
- Crack and corrosion control.
- Design reviews of steel structures & mechanical systems.
- Engineering certification.
- Computer-aided design using finite element methods (FEA), computational fluid dynamics (CFD), discrete element methods (DEM).
- Design of bulk material flow conveying and handling systems like conveyor belts, transfer chutes and silos.
- Design of lifting equipment like crawl beams and overhead traveling crane.
- Design of pump stations.
- Design of underground mining dewatering system.
- Piping design.
- Design of pressure equipment.
- Design of welded and bolted connections.
- Design of fumes extraction system.
- Fatigue analysis (stress- and strain-life method).
- Design reviews of mechanical components or systems.
- Analysis of thermal comfort.
- Certification of Falling & Rolling Object Protective Structures (FOPS & ROPS) for mining and light vehicles and buses.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC).
- Wet services (portable & hot water).
- Water quality assessment.
- Design of water purification system using ion-exchange, reverse osmosis or dessalination to any quality.